Siluestres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An intriguing semi-realistic, semi-literate wolf pack roleplay.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules in the IRC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taroou
Aureus
Aureus
Taroou

Character Profile
Wolf Name:: Taroou
Wolf Age:: 3 years
Wolf Gender:: Female

Rules in the IRC Empty
PostSubject: Rules in the IRC   Rules in the IRC EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 am

The IRC channel works a little differently from the site. I can't fit all the rules onto the IRC topic, so they're being posted here.

Please read before joining the IRC. If you break a rule, you will be sanctioned.

1. Always write fully and in proper English. This means no txtspk, decent spelling and sentences that make sense. If in doubt, use a spellchecker. If English isn't your first language, we will be more leniant, but anyone deliberately breaking this rule will be warned.
  2. Please keep on-topic. Stay in character in the ic channel, and out of character in the ooc. If a post in the ic channel has been cut off, that's allowed, but in any other case, it isn't.
  3. Any linking to vulgar and otherwise inappropriate sites, photos etc. will result in a ban. We have children and young people roleplaying with us, and we want to make this community a safe and happy one.
  4. Godmodding and ghosting are not allowed. Ghosting means that a character controls another character for no legitimate reason and without permission. Godmodding is giving your character 'god-like' powers E.g.

Wolf 1:
    As a great paw was swung at him, he flinched and fled.

Wolf 2:
    She darted forward as Wolf 1 froze (ghosting). She sunk her teeth into his neck and he died before her (godmodding and a little bit of ghosting).

5. Playing another character without the owner's permission is character theft. Unless I have had a message to tell me that "so-and-so is alowed to roleplay my character", anyone doing this will be warned about what they are doing.

That's pretty much it. I'll update this every now and again, so come back regularly to check on the rules. Oh, and in case you didn't know, here's our IRC address.

Server: irc.foonetic.net
Channels: #siluestres-ooc, #siluestres-ic
Back to top Go down
http://siluestres.roflforum.net

Rules in the IRC
Page 1 of 1